Faculty of Engineering and Humanities
- Development of technologies and devices for ecological and analytical control, oil and gas business, eco-building – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor V.A. Burakhta
- Measures to reduce technological losses of oil and petroleum products in the conditions of Western Kazakhstan – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor K.A. Ihsanov
- Development of technology of building materials based on local raw materials and industrial waste – Candidate of Technical Sciences, as.professor Shakeshev B.T.
- Improving the reproductive ability of breeding animals and developing promising biotechnological methods to increase productivity and reduce the incidence of cattle in Western Kazakhstan – Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor Baitlesov E.U.
- Improving the quality of power supply at industrial enterprises using alternative energy sources – Candidate of Technical Sciences, as.Professor Sadykova L.A.
- Technologies of using natural gas as fuel in mobile agricultural energy – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Biniyazov A.M.
- Scientific and methodological research on education and upbringing within the framework of the program “Rukhani zhangyru– – Candidate of Philological Sciences, Professor Shkanova B.A.
Faculty of Languages and Management
- Sources of philological education and innovative technologies – Doctor of Philology, Professor Sabyr M.B.
- Improving the competitiveness of the national economy in the context of interregional cooperation and cross-border cooperation within the EAEU – Doctor of Economics, Professor Gabdualieva R.S.
- The current state of small and medium-sized businesses and prospects for its development in the West Kazakhstan region – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Mansurova M.A.
- Modern problems of socio-economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Kim A.A.
- The main ways of improvement in teaching foreign languages – Candidate of Philological Sciences, associate professor Doukarieva U.K.
Faculty of Education
- Problems of intellectual national education and ethno-cultural education in the new century – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Tasimova A.A.
- Socio-political development of Western Kazakhstan and regional cultural heritage, archaeological, ethnographic sources – Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor Balykova A.M.
- Physical culture and sports local lore – Candidate of Pedagogical sciences, associate professor Kazhiakparova Zh.S.