The formation of the Department of Economics and management was dictated by the requirements of market relations, the need to develop and form new standards of thinking and behavior of people.
The Department prepares bachelors and masters in full-time and part-time education in the following educational programs and specialties (areas):
- according to the educational program 6B04102 «Economics» and specialty 5B050600 «Economics»(bachelor’s degree);
- according to the educational program 7M04102 «Economics» and specialty 6M050600 «Economics»(master’s degree);
- according to the educational program 6B04103 «Management» and specialty 5B050700 «Management»(bachelor’s degree);
- according to the educational program 6B04104 «State and local government» and specialty 5B051000 «State and local government» (bachelor’s degree).
Today, the Department of Economics and management is a graduate, which imposes special responsibilities for the organization of the educational process. The main attention is paid to the quality of teaching, the use of the latest information technologies, and effective control over the improvement and development of educational material.
Head of the Department of Economics and management, candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor magripa Aubakirovna Mansurova.
The number of faculty members of the Department of Economics and management is 18, including full-time employees-17, part-time employees-1.
The Department has 1 doctor of economic Sciences, 8 candidates of economic Sciences, 8 senior teachers, 6 of them are masters of economic Sciences, 2 senior teachers.
The quality of the educational process is ensured by highly qualified teaching staff. In the process of teaching, in addition to traditional methods, they widely use techniques and methods based on the use of modern pedagogical and information technologies.
Active educational and scientific-methodical work of scholars such as Gabdualiyeva Raushan Smadinovna, Zhumayev Jetkinchek Jumaevich, Tolebayeva Batima Tolebaevna, Suerbaev Shaidolla Khamitovich, Makhmudov Askar Jumataevich, Esenaliev Berik Saginovich, Saliyeva Aliya Utemisovna, Utarbayeva Lyazzat Zhetibaeva and their professionalism contributed to the training of highly qualified specialists in Economics and management.
The main goals of the Department: development of priority areas in educational and scientific activities, improvement of personnel policy.
Main activities of the Department:
- ensuring high-quality work of students and teachers;
- optimization of educational process forms;
- continuous monitoring of students ‘ achievements in the learning process;
- increasing teachers ‘ responsibility for the quality of education;
- formation of students ‘ self-organization and self-assessment skills;
- more complete realization of individual abilities of students, professional and creative potential of teachers;
- activation of scientific activities of teachers and students.