Acting Head of the Department-Magitr of Humanities,
senior lecturer Nabi Ali Gabbasuly
The Department of Philology, Culture and Teaching Methods conducts training of qualified personnel in the following educational programs:
- 6В01301 – “Pedagogy and methodology of primary education” (bachelor);
- 6В01403 – “Musical education” (bachelor);
- 6В01701 – “Kazakh language and literature” (bachelor);
- 6В01703 – “Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language of teaching” (bachelor);
- 6В03201 – “Librarianship” (bachelor);
- 6В11102 – “Cultural and leisure work” (bachelor);
- 7M01701 – “Kazakh language and literature” (magistracy).
The training of highly qualified specialists is carried out with the participation of comprehensively educated, experienced lecturers with a scientific degree: Doctor of Philology, professor, well-known Turkologist Sabyr M.B., Doctor of Philology, professor Musaev A.M., Doctor of Pedagogy, professor Yerzhanov M.E., Candidates of Philology Bekmasheva A.N., Kaiyrov A.B., Mamyrov A.Y., Beisenova G.A., Abdulmanov A.A., Ramanova A.A., Muldasheva S.B. ., Shkanova B.A., Candidates of Pedagogy Azhgaliev MK, Kusaynova D.Zh., Daminova L.K., honored workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, associate professors Kazhymov K.K., Amirkhanov M.A., Khasanova Zh.M., senior lecturers Kuanysh T.T., Sakhmetova A.Kh., Isagulova T.R., seniors lecturers, masters – Nugmanova Zh.T., Abuova A.S., Nabi A.G., Samatova Zh.M., Abuzhalitova A.T., Murzabekova G.T., Beketaeva S.A., Taspayeva S.Zh., Muratova A.S., Kakimova D.M., Kharagoishina A.D., laboratory assistant – Sagidollina Sh.I.
Department of Philology, Culture and Teaching Methods – is one of the departments for the training of philologists, teachers and cultural specialists in the western region of Kazakhstan. The department was founded in the 2000-2001 academic year. Over the years, the department was headed by scientists known in our region: Candidate of Pedagogy, associate professor Kinzhekova R.S., Candidate of Pedagogy, associate professor Bisengalieva I.V., Candidate of Philology, associate professor Karmenov N.G., Candidate of Philology, associate professor Ramanova A.A. Nowadays the department is headed by Candidate of Pedagogy, associate professor Azhgaliev M.K.
In different years of its existence, the department taught lectures by famous linguists and methodologists in the country. Among them: Candidate of Philology, professor Sharabassov S.G., Doctor of Philology, professor Burkitov O.B., Doctor of Pedagogy, professor Kydyrshaev A.S., Candidate of Philology, associate professor Mutiev Z.Zh., Candidate of Philology, associate professor Aronov K.G., Doctor of Philology, professor Khasanov G.K., Candidate of Pedagogy, associate professor Bissengalieva I.V., Candidate of Philology, associate professor Abukhanova A.G.
The mission of the department: Formation of a modern scientific and educational environment to ensure the professional training of competitive bachelors and masters with high analytical and leadership qualities that can withstand competition in the field of philology, pedagogy and culture.
To complete the mission, the following tasks are solved:
- publication and implementation of research results of scientific and practical value;
- the formation and continuous improvement of professional knowledge in the field of philology, pedagogy and culture;
- providing conditions for the continuous development of educational activities of the department.