Burakhta Vera Alexeevna
Vice Rector for Research and International Relations,
Doctor of Chemical sciences, Professor, the author of more than 200 scientific and scientific-methodical works, 8 copyright certificates and innovative patents for invention.
The country moves towards a post-industrial world, which is ruled by a triad of “Education – Science – Innovation”
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The scientific work and international cooperation – is one of the priorities of the West Kazakhstan Innovative and Technological University.
The goal of scientific activities of the University is to conduct scientific research in the field of basic and applied research, the development of innovative projects; introduction of scientific developments in the educational process and industrial production; training and retraining of the teaching staff through the doctorate, postgraduate; actively encourage students to carry out research work; part of the teaching staff and students in scientific-practical conferences, innovation contests.
The aim of international cooperation is the implementation of the University policies in the field of international activities with foreign educational and scientific institutions, the development of international cooperation in the field of education within the Bologna process.
The strategic directions of development of science and international cooperation
1 Formation of West-Kazakhstan Innovative Technological University as a research center
- The implementation of the University education and research projects funded by the MES of RK. Participation of teaching staff in the implementation of fundamental and applied research programs.
- Carrying out research and development work, together with the enterprises of West Kazakhstan region.
- Creating of innovative structures at high school, centers, research laboratories of engineering profile in the field of economy, pedagogic.
- Active involvement of students to research work. Participation of students in international and national scientific conferences, innovation contests.
2 Improving of the quality and efficiency of research and innovation
- Contracts for the implementation of research projects with universities, research institutions, industry.
- Attraction of foreign and Kazakh scientists to conduct collaborative research with scientists from the University.
- Activation of teaching n staff activity in publishing of articles in international journals ThomsonReuters, Scopus, with impact factor; patents.
- Participation of teaching staff , undergraduates, students in a competition for the award of state grants for young scientists.
3 Integration into the international educational space
- Contracts on international cooperation in the field of science and education with foreign universities, research centers.
- Training of scientists through teacher training at Master Degree Course, postgraduate, doctoral foreign universities.
- Development of joint educational and research programs with foreign partner universities.
- The introduction of multilingual education in priority fields.
- Invitation to the framework of academic mobility program of foreign scientists, teachers, consultants to conduct joint research, training, lectures.
- Participation of teaching staff, Master Degree Course students, undergraduates in the international programs “Bolashak”, Tempus, DAAD, ErasmusMundus.