On December 12, 2019, we invite you to participate in the international scientific-practical conference “KAZAKH INTELLECTUALS ON THE WAY OF NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE: THE FIRST QUARTER OF THE XX CENTURY” held as part of the “ZHAKHANSHA READINGS”.
The meaning and purpose of the conference:
At the beginning of the last century, along with the formation of the Kazakh intelligentsia, the national liberation movement rises to a completely new world quality level.
Both the constellation of progressive Kazakh national intelligentsia, which laid the foundation for the Alash movement, and the outstanding Soviet leaders, who laid the foundations of Kazakh autonomy in 1920, selflessly served the formation and strengthening of the future independent sovereign Kazakhstan. In this regard, today one of the priority tasks is to comprehensively study the activities of national leaders of the first quarter of the twentieth century, whose aspirations, dreams and hopes were aimed at establishing the foundations of modern independent Kazakhstan, highlighting the results of modern research on this issue, introducing new archived data.
The main directions of the scientific and practical conference:
- Zhangsha’s legacy and problems of modern education and upbringing
- Life and socio-political activities of the Kazakh intelligentsia
- The historical views of the Kazakh intelligentsia on the formation of a legal, social and secular state
- Spiritual values: literature, national language, writing and spelling problems
To participate in the conference until December 6, 2019, you must send the following documents to the organizing committee:
– application form for participation in the conference;
– the thesis of the report in accordance with the requirements.