From November 11 to 15, 2019, at the department of Accounting and Finance, the week “Tenge – ulttyk tabystyn kepili” was held for the National currency day of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The following events were organized as part of the week:
- The wall newspaper competition “Tenge – tauelsizdik tiregi” dedicated to the celebration of “The day of the national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- Intellectual game “The best financier”.
- Excursion to the National currency museum of the West Kazakhstan branch of the NBRK (curator of the Finance – 111, Finance – 121, Economics and Law – 411 – Master of Economics Nurmanova A.K.).
- Guest lecture with the participation of the deputy director of the WKB JSC “Alfa Bank” Saifuddinov E.R. on the topic “Digitalization of banking processes in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- Open study of the Master of Economics Salimbaeva Sh.D. for 2-nd year students on the topic “Sharuashylyk zhurgіzushі subjectіlerdіn karzhysy zhane olardy karzhylandyru kozderi”.
Following the results of the week, the results of the wall newspaper contest were determined and the best groups were selected with the presentation of awards to the winners.